QUESTIONS WE GET MOST OFTEN
IF YOU CAN'T FIND THE ANSWER BELOW PLEASE GIVE US A CALL. CONTACT INFORMATION IS ON THE RIGHT
• Are you part of Cineplex Odeon Cinemas chain or any chain?
No. We are not affiliated with either Cineplex, Cineplex Odeon, Galaxy or Landmark Theaters (formerly Empire). We do not accept their Coupons, Passes, Gift Certificates, Gift Cards, Scene Cards or other promotional material.
• Do you still have discount Tuesdays?
• Do you have children's rates?
Yes, from ages 3 to 13.
• What Sound System do you use?
Dolby Digital on all screens.
• When can we buy tickets on the day of the show?
Our box office opens 30 minutes before the first show of the day and stays open all day/evening until the last show of the day is playing. Tickets are also available online.
• Can we buy advance tickets?
Yes, you can buy tickets at our box offices up to 10 days in advance as well as online.
• Can we use Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Interact cards?
Every film shown in theatres and available in video stores in Ontario must first be reviewed by the Ontario Film Review Board. All theatres in Ontario are governed by The Theatres Act and are required by law to enforce the provisions of the Act.